August 2, 2008

To Do:

  • Create an utterly meaningless blog which is an absolute waste of the internet's space?

Check.

  • Write an utterly meaningless first entry which is an absolute waste of the hard labour gone into making this plastic, overpriced keyboard?

Check.

...You'd think I'd have more to do with the oxygen I'm extracting from our miniscule planet; but, no. Well, if I did, I certainly wouldn't be writing this; and why disapoint the one person that accidentally stumbles upon this on one accidental occasion and never looks at it again? Certainly not.

So, did I catch your attention? Want to read more? Probably not. (I wouldn't). But if that happens to be the case, I suppose I should give some background info on what the crazy person at the keyboard is all about. Ever seen anyone interveiw themselves? Well, if not, you're about to.

Jade-Caitlin: So, are you criminally insane, or just the normal type?

Jade-Caitlin: I'll leave that for you to decide.

Jade-Caitlin: *nervous laughter* Hah... well.. um, what are your hobbies?

JC: Well, I love writing. I also love any type of art... being creative in general, really.

Jade-Caitlin: Oh? And your favorite type of music?

JC: Classic rock.. Aerosmith is my absolute favorite.

JC: Er.. I hate to ask you this, but could you possibly get off the table? I'm sorry, it's a... health and safety, type thing, you know? Heh.. Thanks. No, I really do apol- yeah, well. I'm pretty sure that's good for now.

JC: Oh.. Okay. No more? You sure? What about something like my favorite movie, goals in life, if I enjoy world peace and long walks on the beach...

JC: No, no more.

JC: Oh, good, because I don't.

So... I'm usually not *this* strange. Must be the 500 degree weather.

Stay Posted,
(Nice ending pun, huh?)

-JC

1 comment:

Subhojit Goswami said...

I came across your blog, read it for few seconds and already got the feeling that you would love reading Henry Miller. I dare say your way of expression is very like him. Raw, defying and pricking. Keep going.